All classes start at 8:00 AM.
K-3 East Arrival
East building opens at 7:30 AM.
- There are three designated entrances between 7:30-7:55 AM.
- Students that arrive after 7:55 AM must enter the building using the main doors.
- 3:00 PM
K-3 East Building Dismissal Process
- All families must park in the parking lot and go to the designated doors/areas for dismissal.
- Dismissal time is 3:00 PM.
- Doors are marked by grade level, and students in that specific grade level will exit through the designated door.
- Parents will inform staff members (student’s full name, grade level, teacher).
- A staff member will send a message for your student to be released.
- If you are picking up more than one student, you must check in with each grade level door/area and provide students' names at each designated area.
West Building Dismissal Time
- 3:00 PM 4-5 Grade
- 3:20 PM 6-8 Grade
4th-8th Grade West Building Dismissal Process
- All families will use the one-way to drive through the drive-through lane.
- Each grade level will have a designated spot where students will be dropped off and picked up daily.
- Once parents have their students, they will pull out from the pickup lane and move into the drive-through lane.
- 4th-grade students will be released from the north door.
- 5th-grade students will be released to the basketball court
- 8th-grade will be released near the playground at the front of the building
- 7th-grade will be released to the same location
- 6th-grade students will be released from the north door, the same door they are dropped off at.
- In the event of lightning, tornados, or other potentially fatal weather, no students or staff members will go outside until the weather passes.
- Donations of hand and feet warmers are needed for our brave staff who are in the cold and rain during pick up and dismissal.
Fines for Late Pickup
- East Campus: Starting at 3:20 PM, parents will be fined $1.00 per minute, per child if you do not have a student from West campus. West Campus pick-up time is no later than 3:30 PM. Parents will be fined $1.00 per minute, per child.
- Example: If you or your designated pickup person is 15 minutes late for your 2 children, you will be fined $30.00) You will be expected to pay at the front desk.
If you are interested in after-school daycare, please see Innovation Learning