Dear Kindergarten Parents,
Welcome to Global Village Academy Aurora! We are excited to be able to educate your son or daughter as they begin an exciting new year!
Join Us at Virtual Kindergarten Orientation!
We are very excited to welcome you and your Kindergarten student to Global Village Academy Aurora in August!
- Learn about how our language immersion program works.
- Meet the Kindergarten teachers.
- Receive tips on how you can help your child prepare for Kindergarten.
Please RSVP for the time below.
Questions? Contact Blanca Avila, Registrar, at email@example.com.
- In order to confirm your seat next year, you will need to complete your online Registration Packet and then submit your required documents by email, fax, or drop off to the Front Office (hours are 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM) as soon as possible.
- The required documents are a copy of a birth certificate, immunization records, proof of residency (Xcel, water bill or lease/mortgage payment), and a copy of the Parent/Guardian ID.
- There is also a Materials Fee of $40 due each academic year ($20 for siblings) which you can either pay online or with cash or check
School Calendar and Hours
- 2021-22 School Calendar-Click Here
- The first day of Kindergarten is August 11, 2021.
- Kindergarten students attend school from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Free and Reduced Lunch
- Free and Reduced Lunch applications will be available in late July. Click here to learn more.
- For more information regarding income eligibility and other aspects of the school meals program, please visit this website.
- If you are not already receiving the weekly, emailed newsletter, sign up here.
If you have any further questions, please contact
- Registrar, Blanca Avila, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you and getting to know your family!