Health & Wellness
K-12th Grade School Required Immunizations
- Immunization records are a required document we must have on file at the school.
- Students must be up to date on all shots or have a waiver signed if they have chosen not to vaccinate your student.
- Students will not be able to come to school until we receive the immunization records or waiver starting in the new school year.
- We will contact all families that are not up to date on their immunizations.
- Current 5th-grade students in 6th grade the following year need to get the TDAP shot over summer break, and we need the updated record.