Health and Wellness » Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness

 K-12th Grade School Required Immunizations
  • Immunization records are a required document we must have on file at the school.
  • Students must be up to date on all shots or have a waiver signed if they have chosen not to vaccinate your student.
  • Students will not be able to come to school until we receive the immunization records or waiver starting in the new school year.
  • We will contact all families that are not up to date on their immunizations.
  • Current 5th-grade students in 6th grade the following year need to get the TDAP shot over summer break, and we need the updated record.

Colorado law requires all students attending Colorado schools and licensed child cares to be vaccinated against certain diseases unless they have a Certificate of Medical or Nonmedical Exemption on file at the school. You are responsible for filing a Certificate of Exemption with each school or child care you/your child attends. Learn more about SB 20-163, School Entry Immunization.

Students with an immunization exemption on file may be kept out of a childcare facility or school during a disease outbreak. The length of time will vary depending on the type of the disease and the circumstances of the outbreak.

Learn more about immnunization exemptions and download forms on this page.