GVA-A accepts Intents to Enroll year-round. Students are admitted on a first-come-first-served basis, with the exception of siblings and children of employees, who are given preference.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students, which includes children whose primary guardian(s) are also the primary guardian(s) of other children already enrolled in the program (in the case of joint custody, primary guardians must have custody at least 50% of the time).
- Children of School Employees, which includes children of staff or faculty members that work at least half-time, have full or joint custody of the child, and who started work on or before the first day of school of the year in which they are submitting the application.
Families will be contacted in the order in which their information was received to inform them of admission. Once a student accepts, they will receive an invitation to complete the online registration packet. After completion, the student will be officially enrolled.
- If you are interested in being added to the waitlist, please fill out an Intent to Enroll Form here
- Students enrolling in the Aurora Campus for 2nd - 5th grade should have knowledge of the immersion language before being enrolled.
- Students should be at the Novice Mid-level and above in listening skills as defined by the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines.