Are you ready to ignite your child's journey to global success? Join us for an inspiring evening where you'll discover how Global Village Academy (GVA) is reshaping education.
Fluency Beyond Borders
- At GVA, we go beyond traditional learning. Every student learns in English plus Spanish, Mandarin, or French, creating a multilingual advantage that opens doors to a global community.
Empowering Academic Excellence
- Watch your child thrive! Our innovative approach ensures they excel in core subjects while building a solid foundation for a bright academic future.
Skills for Tomorrow
- Adaptability is key in a rapidly changing world. GVA helps students develop modern skills for today's world, encouraging them to understand different cultures and become global citizens.
Tuition-Free Language Immersion Public Charter School
- GVA offers a unique learning environment for Kindergarten through 8th-grade students. Our tuition-free language immersion program sets the stage for academic achievement and global competence.
Take advantage of this opportunity to be part of an innovative educational experience.
Join us at a Parent Info Night and envision the limitless possibilities for your child's future. Together, we'll shape tomorrow's global leaders!
RSVP for March 20, 2024, at 6:00 PM
RSVP for April 17, 2024, at 6:00 PM
- School Tours are on Tuesday and Thursday
- Please schedule a tour with Sandra Bea at [email protected]
Language Immersion Instructional Time
Kindergarten - 80/20
- Students spend 80% of their day in Kindergartners learning all their subjects in their target language (French, Mandarin, or Spanish) and 20% in English.
1st Grade - 70/30
- Students spend 70% of their day in their target language and 30% in English.
2nd - 5th Grade - 50/50
- Students alternate Weeks between their target language and English. 1 full week in their target language, the next full week in English.
We refer to this as the A/B program.
- Students have 30% a day in their target language following their AP (Advance Placement) track.
Our goal is for our students to achieve a higher level entrance in their target language by High School.
RSVP for May 8, 2024, at 6:00 PM