Each Global Village Academy holds an International Day assembly once a month.
The purpose? To engage and excite our students in learning the history and cultural aspects of the chosen country.
- Assemblies are typically held the on Fridays.
- Parents are encouraged to attend the International Day assemblies.
- Students learn facts about the "country" of the month during daily announcements.
- Selected classes perform for their classmates and parents through song, dance and short skits.
- Free Dress is allowed on International Days.
- We encourage students to dress in cultural clothing.
2018-19 International Days
- September 21-Canada
- October 26-Mexico
- November 30-China
- January 25-Morocco
- February 22-New Zealand
- March 21-Spain
- April 25-France