Menu & Lunch Program
Does your child receive free or reduced-price school meals during the school year, or do you believe you may now qualify based on a recent income change? Pandemic-EBT, or P-EBT, can help you feed your family while schools are closed. You will receive a card with approximately $279 per eligible child that you can use to purchase food at stores that accept EBT. If you already receive SNAP benefits and are eligible for P-EBT, these funds will automatically load into your existing account. If you do not currently receive SNAP benefits, apply here for P-EBT today: https://www.colorado.gov/cdhs/p-ebt
¿Su hijo recibe alimentos escolares gratis o a precio reducido durante el año escolar o piensa que ahora puede calificar en base a un cambio de ingresos reciente? Pandemic-EBT, o P-EBT, le puede ayudar a alimentar a su familia mientras las escuelas se encuentran cerradas. Recibirá una tarjeta con aproximadamente $279 por hijo que califica que podrá utilizar para comprar comida en las tiendas que aceptan EBT. Si ya recibe beneficios de SNAP y califica para recibir P-EBT, estos fondos se pueden cargar de forma automática en su cuenta existente. Si en este momento no recibe beneficios de SNAP, solicite aquí ahora para recibir P-EBT: https://www.colorado.gov/cdhs/p-ebt.
FREE AND REDUCED SCHOOL MEALS
- No applications were mailed to households this year.
- Every year your family needs to reapply for Free and Reduced meals.
- Register as the administrator and create a username and password.
- For help applying, please click here.
You will need to apply online and need the following information:
- Your income as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or annually for each household member
- Student’s Legal name as it appears on student's enrollment documents. If the student was registered with 2 last names, you will need to put both last names on the application under the student’s last name.
- Your student’s ID number. This number can be obtained in the following ways:
- Student ID numbers will be available during Back to School Registration too.
Payment Portal for Meals
Any Other Questions?
- K-8th grade: $1.60
- Adult: $2.45
- Reduced- Breakfast Free
- K-8th grade: $2.90
- Adult: $3.90
- Reduced -Lunch Free
- 1/2 pint of milk is included with each meal