Menu & Lunch Program
Aurora Public Schools Nutrition Services provide school lunch for GVA Aurora.
- Click Here to visit the APS Nutrition website.
- Download Menus by Nutrislice in the Google Play or the App Store
- Pay for meals online here.
- K-8th grade: $1.60
- Adult: $2.45
- Reduced- Breakfast Free
- K-8th grade: $2.90
- Adult: $3.90
- Reduced -Lunch Free
- 1/2 pint of milk is included with each meal
Special Needs Diet
- This includes Gluten Free, Vegetarian etc.
- APS requires a form to be filled out by Doctor for any special needs
- Please get a form from the school nurse or Maria Godoy at 303-326-1176 or [email protected]
Free and Reduced Lunch Program
Every year your family needs to reapply for Free and Reduced meals. Please go to www.payschoolscentral.com to apply.
- Register as the administrator and create a username and password.
- For help applying, please click here.
You will need to apply online and need the following information:
- Your income as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or annually for each household member
- Student’s Legal name as it appears on student's enrollment documents. If the student was registered with 2 last names, you will need to put both last names on the application under the student’s last name.
- Your student’s ID number. This number can be obtained in the following ways:
- Contact Deborah Nelson at [email protected] or call 303-343-0295 Ext 2856
- Contact Edna Chavira at [email protected] or call 303-343-0295 Ext 28550
- Student ID numbers will be available during Back to School Registration too.
Any Other Questions?
Please contact Maria Godoy at 303-326-1176 or [email protected]