Competitive Activities & Requirements
- Speech and Debate
- Esports (Madden in the Fall and Smash Bros in the Winter, Spring TBD)
In order to play any activities, no matter the age, students must complete the following requirements before their competition.
- $20 activities fee paid to school either online or at the front office per season
- Activities contract read and signed
- Activities waiver signed
- Any required equipment for the activity
**These activities will be available based on each sports season (Fall, Winter, Spring) If students can’t participate during one of the seasons they are able to register for the season they are available for.
Students must meet these requirements on a daily/weekly basis in order to participate in any games.
- All activities requirements have been completed and turned in by the correct date
- Students complete all classwork assignments
- Students must have a positive behavior record in all classes
- Students must be in school the day of the game or they are ineligible for that game
For any questions please contact the Activities Director at email@example.com or 720-571-2303