- May 31- July 31
- Register online and download and print your reading log to start your summer quest for fun and learning!
- Starting June 1, we invite adventure seekers to navigate to different worlds through reading this summer.
- Come back to the library often to explore a variety of activities for all ages or explore fun virtual options.
- May 25-August 21
- Summer of Adventure
- Read any eight books this summer and record them in this Summer Reading Journal.
- Tell us which part of the book is your favorite, and why.
- Bring your completed journal to a Barnes & Noble store between July 1st and August 31st, 2022.
- Choose your free reading adventure from the books on their list
- Download Summer Reading Journal Grades 1-6
- May 9- August 19
- Visit the special Scholastic Summer Reading Home Base where kids can start and keep their reading streaks, earn special rewards, and more.
- At any point during the summer, kids can download and print a report of their reading progress to share with their parent, educator, librarian, or group leader.
- Home Base is available on the web at scholastic.com/homebase, and as an app for both Apple and Android devices.