- The French students arrive on 7/3 and depart on 7/26.
- Other students, from other countries, will be arriving in June and July.
- Their program will do all of the airport transportation, so families do not need to worry about navigating the International terminal, etc.
- While students are here, they will go on 2 fun excursions per week as a group. Host families do not have to worry about "entertaining" 24/7.
- The rest of the time, however, the students will be experiencing what it's like to be part of an American family and will do whatever their host family does. (Chores, meals together, errands, visiting Grandma, etc.)
- Although hosting is voluntary, they do give their host families $50/week as a little thank you.
The program is not endorsed or sponsored by Global Village Academy.
Learn more about hosting a family by watching this short video.