It is Global Village Academy's policy to inform parents of what is happening at the school in a timely manner. GVA has several methods to communicate with parents in to keep you informed.
- Information is emailed Monday via an email newsletter. Please sign up here.
- It is important that GVA has a valid email address and phone number on file for your family so that you can receive information.
- If you do not have internet access at home, a computer with internet access is available for you to use at the school.
- Join Global Village Academy's Facebook page to learn the latest on up coming events and connect with other parents.
- Click here to "Like" GVA Aurora
- GVA Aurora uses the APS messaging service that enables the school to personally communicate with parents about emergency situations, school events and other issues impacting your child.
- The system allows GVA to send messages to your family's home, work, cell phone and text message.