Sports are available for 6th-8th grade students unless indicated.
- Fall - Cross Country (4-8th grade), girls volleyball, and flag football
- Winter - Basketball (boys and girls)
- Spring - Volleyball (coed), soccer (boys and girls), and tennis (4-8th grade)
In order to play any sports, no matter the age, students must complete the following requirements before their first game.
- Sports physical (can be done by a physician or a clinic)
- $80 sports fee paid to school either online or at the front office ($40 for 4th/5th-grade tennis) *Family discount available for families of 3+ playing during the same season
- Sports contract read and signed
- Sports waiver signed with insurance information filled in
- Any required equipment for the sport
Students must meet these requirements on a daily/weekly basis in order to play in any games.
- All sports requirements have been completed and turned in by the correct date
- Students complete all classwork assignments
- Students must have a positive behavior record in all classes
- Students must be in school the day of the game or they are ineligible for that game
For any questions please contact the Activities Director at [email protected] or (720)571-2303
Registration is available at www.teamsideline.com/gvaaurora
- Contact the Activities Director, Jenny Morrell at 720-571-2303 [email protected]